A. Chef’s Cooking Studio was originally just a daydream. Chef Andrea, always a lover of art and food, dreamed up the idea of a Studio for cooks! Home cooks, professional cooks, those who want to learn, and those who want to share, would have a Studio to call home.
In December of 2006, that daydream turned into a reality, as Chef Andrea and her Husband and Co-Owner, Michael, unlocked the doors of their then, new enterprise! A. Chef’s Cooking Studio was born!
It’s been over 10 years and the joy of serving Jacksonville, The Beaches, Southside, Ponte Vedra, Bartram, Saint Augustine and guests from as far as Orlando and Amelia island continues today!
Our Studio is a place of food, joy and love! Join us! Guests Chef’s share their trade secrets and passions with you! From our ever-popular Home Chef Series to party events, to our much loved wine club, there is something for everyone in our Studio!
We are Northeast Florida’s Original Cooking Studio! We look forward to cooking with you soon too!
We open A. Chef’s Cooking Studio Facebook page to you and your friends! Share recipes, ask questions of the chef, post photos of your cooking adventures, etc!
We welcome all who love to cook!
Join our Studio Chefs as they share the most fundamental techniques from their own culinary school experiences! These are the skill that will take your cooking and kitchen time to a new level of speed, taste, and efficiency.
Our full Home Chef Series package includes:
Work along our certified chefs as they take you through the techniques and skills you will need as a home chef!
You will receive a packet of detailed information from each class as well as various recipes to help strengthen the skills you have acquired from the course.
Also included exclusively for our Home Chef students will be a customized apron with your name embroidered on the front!
A mindful approach to prepping your foods will save you more time, money and energy than you know! Our Chefs show you the most efficient way to approach foods and we discuss shopping for, and caring for knives. This is our hands down most popular class. Come see why.
A great home chef’s kitchen starts with the foundation of utilizing every scrap to create flavorful stocks. Stocks are the base of all great sauces. Getting an elegant and delicious dinner on the table, without the uses of recipes, develops your understanding how to create delicious sauces. This class shows you all you need to make flawless stocks at home and how to use them in your everyday cooking!
Learn the difference, and techniques, for these indispensable skills for both meats and vegetables.
How, when, and why, are answering. You become a master of these stove-top cooking techniques. Your recipe-free cooking days are ahead!
Never buy frozen again! We cover savory and sweet pie dough with these surprisingly simple and delicious recipes. How to store and how to use these dough is also covered. You will be the envy of friends and family with this pastry fundamental in your back pocket.
There’s nothing like homemade bread! We get you there by teaching the basics of every bread dough including yeast, proofing, when to knead, when to stop and the best techniques and tricks for baking.
- Package fee’s will be collected on first day of class and dues are to be paid in full.
- Credit card is required to reserve your spot for this 6-week course.
- If you would like to purchase this as a gift, reserve your spot online and course fees’s can be paid by phone.
- No-show fee does apply.
- Inidividual Home Chef Series classes will be posted closer to class dates depending on availability after full time Home Chef students have signed up.
- Individual Home Chef Series classes will run $65 per class.
The A. Chef’s Cooking Studio Wine Club is focused on sharing wine selections monthly which we believe will enhance your dining and entertaining experiences at home, as well as provide you an opportunity to try wines you will not find in local shops. Chef Andrea provides recipes to pair perfectly with the wines each month!
Receive Member’s-only pricing on cases of featured wine!. Get 20% off of any and all wine purchases through A.Chef’s Cooking Studio all year long.
Wine Club Member private tastings, cooking demos, and events throughout the year.
Studio Sommelier, Christof Bauer selects each wine and is on hand to pour and discuss at each monthly pick-up party.
Chef Andrea provides recipes for each wine and is on hand to dish up delicious tastes at each monthly pick-up party.
Access to exclusive, hand selected wines that cannot be found in local shops.
Our classes are for all levels of food enthusiasts!
A. Chef’s Cooking Studio class schedule changes each month with seasonal, international and fundamental themes throughout the year.
Some of our Favorite Themes:
Global Cuisine – we share cooking classes featuring traditional dishes from every country of the Globe! India, Thailand, Japan, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Morocco, and more! you name it we share it!
Fundamentals – creating pasta from scratch, yeast doughs, knife skills, pie dough, cookie and cake baking and decorating, canning and pickling, we cover it all!
Home Chef Series – Six weeks of the foundations of culinary arts! Stocks, Sauces, Knife Skills, Baking – its the best of culinary school in a concise six week series.
Class Registration – Schedule Now
• Sign In And Create A Password
(You only need to do that the first visit.)
• Clicks workshops and reserve your space.
If you are reserving for two, simply leave a message with your reservation.
Private Parties in A. Chef’s Cooking Studio
Private parties make great ladies nights’ outs, couples parties, book club, Mom’s club, bachelorette parties. We can customize any theme you like, or find a class on our current or past calendar you would like for us to repeat for your group!
Birthday’s, Anniversaries, Client Appreciation, Corporate Team Building.
Private Parties in A. Chef’s Cooking Studio are customized to your exact needs! Hands-on, demonstration, open house – we do it all!
• 10 guests minimum
• 14-16 maximum (depending on your theme)
• Reserve a date with a credit card
• Decide on theme and menu! (Our Chefs are here to help with the menu selections – or choose from any past menu or class!)
• Hands-on two-hour evening classes (6-8pm available Wednesday, Thursday and Friday nights) begin at $65.00 per person
• Hands-on two-hour daytime classes (start time not later than 4pm, available Wednesday- Saturday) $55.00 per person
• Private Events book 60-90 Days out – please call the Studio to discuss available dates
Favorite Private Party Themes:
• Pasta from Scratch 101 – We make and cut handmade fettuccini, marinara sauce, alfredo sauce, and delicious homemade Italian Dressing for our salad. Our Chef’s prepare a delicious Tiramisu for your dessert!
• Classic French Dinner – French Onion Soup, Salad with Classic Vinaigrette, Steak Au Poivre, Green Beans Almandine, Vanilla Crème Brulee!
• Sushi Party! – We set you and your group up for a night of rolling and eating sushi! Make your own signature roll – we show you how! Clear Soup and Salad with Ginger Dressing too!
• Regional Themes like Cajun, Spanish, Chinese, Thai, Italian and more are options too!
Or, just select a class from our published schedule you would like to repeat for your group.
We will customize any menu for your needs. Happy to adjust for dietary restrictions or allergies. Call to discuss with our Chefs.
AChef's Cooking Studio Reserves the Right To Refuse Service
A. Chef’s Studio is available by appointment only. In general, weekly Studio hours are as follows:
Tuesday 12:30-4:30pm Wednesday 1- Close Thursday 1- Close Friday 1 – Close Saturday 12:30-6pm
Closing times vary based on class schedule which you can find here:
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, start times are available anytime between Noon and 6pm Saturday Start times are available anytime between Noon and 4pm
Private parties book 60-90 Days out – please call and speak to our Studio Team to get a date held as far as 3 months in advance.
We do not take any bookings Sun-Tuesday.
Gallery Photos By fixphotography.co